Skip to content
Maintankadin

What to do with these bracers?

Kup
Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:34 am

What to do with these bracers?

So last night I got the badge bracers which are replacing the ones from Attuman. My pally is an alt and as such our backup Pally tank so my T5/T6 content is little to none on him so is it worth it to keep the Attuman bracers and put a spell damage gem along with the spell power enchant on them for a threat set?
_________________
rodos
Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:20 am
Attumen's bracers are one of the very few with block value on them. Block value is awesome for any kind of (melee) AoE tanking situation.

I'm in the same situation, but haven't fully re-purposed mine yet. I'll probably go with +12 stam enchant (because spell power is so expensive), and then think about stam or spell damage for the gem.

Regardless, they're in my AoE tanking and AoE farming sets.
_________________