Skip to content
Maintankadin

Advice on Gems/Spec etc

Anno
Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:13 am

Advice on Gems/Spec etc

Hello,

I'm a long time reader but have only posted a couple of times. I have recently picked up some decent gear and was wondering if I am socketing it correctly for 25 man raiding. I have been performing fine but am always looking to improve.

I've been playing with talent specs recently. I wasn't a huge fan of the 40/21 so I went back to something that might have more utility for boosting the raid's damage and my threat.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cho%27gall&n=Anno

Thank you in advance for any advice,

Anno
Anno
Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:59 am
I feel like I'm missing a lot of avoidance for some reason.

A lot of people are talking about passive uncrushability and that seems like a virtual impossibility without regemming everything to avoidance and risk losing about 3000 HP.
Anno
Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:59 am
So should I regem the +10 dodge gems for spell damage and stam? Or resocket EVERYTHING to stamina?

Thanks again for the advice Smile