Skip to content
Maintankadin

MH Trash Set

Cali
Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:28 am

MH Trash Set

Im building a Set for MH Trash especially, but im using it for every heroic instance now:

http://www.warcrafter.net/sandbox/92352

my only concerne is my health. right now i only got 13.1k in this set after switching out Commendation with Timbals.

Are you using similar sets for MH trash or should i consider going for more health? Should i consider completely changing my gear choices?
_________________
Armory Light Profile
Jhendlyn
Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:52 pm
For MH trash I'm using 2 pieces of T5 for the Ret Aura bonus and extra BV. For my trinks, I use the Commendation of KT and DMC: Vengeance. I'm currently at (unbuffed) 15.6k hp, 607 BV, and 491 Sp Dmg.

My biggest concern for that trash is the way your link shows you specced. Ignoring Ardent Defender when you're tanking 10+ mobs at a time isn't a wise move imo. Ret Aura is going to provide much more threat than speccing into Sanc Aura. I'd also spec into Spell Warding for the Necro pulls. Also, max out Shield Specialization. On trash that's all about blocking, you're doing yourself and your healers a disservice to not be absorbing all the damage you can.
_________________
Cali
Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:50 am
I wont respec for every MH Run cause im very lucky with the Sanctity-Spec!

I know Ardent Defender would help on the trash but i hadnt any problems till now! I thought about maxing Shield Specialization but i can't really find that needed point.

Im not sure if Ret Aura would provide me more threat, in the last run 57% of my DPS came from Consecration and 10% from Holy Shield, with healing on the bosses i had 1074 DPS, a week before 1275 DPS.
_________________
Armory Light Profile