Skip to content
Maintankadin

This a matter of gear?

towelliee
Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:12 am

This a matter of gear?

I went to kara with a bunch of T6 guys in SWP some friends some others are people from a guild I might be joining.

Now on trash I was able to keep most mobs on me but in the boss fights the locks and mages were pulling like crazy. I mean is this a matter of their DPS being to high for what my TPS can output?

Is this all due to them having just an explosive amount of gear? I mean some bosses were just a blink lol.
_________________
Spectrum
Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:51 am
It does sort of depend on the both the players and their gear. If they're in T6 and they really try they could probably pull aggro from you, especially if you forgot to salv them. Smile

Honestly, "good" DPS shouldn't be pulling aggro, even when their tank is undergeared. And when I have mages with e-peen problems it really starts to annoy me because they make me lose control of the fight, which can be bad for the rest of the group.
_________________
No really, I'm not addicted.

"The skill-gear curve is steep for small values of skill."

http://armorylite.com/us/Silvermoon/Spectrum
spelltank
Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:40 pm
any tank that is severly overgeared by their dps will lose aggro if the dps doesnt hold back. Its their fault, not yours Wink