Basically, my question is, is there any way to improve my dodge / threat or am I maxed out? (Links to profiles at the end of the post.)
Problem I have is that I'm DPS capping my raid members. The guild I'm in are 4/5 MH and 4/9 BT. Sadly, I can't raid with them (or any other guilds on the server for that matter) due to time conflicts. The only raids I can make are the 2 Bear ZA runs we do each week. So I'm trying to squeeze out as much TPS with the gear available while still keeping uncrit/uncrush vs T6 players.
Raid Buffed (Tank (Dodge) Set), my spell is:
- Base: 362
- Flask: 80
- Food: 23
- Oil: 42
- Sham Totem: 101
- Destro Pot: 120
- AW: *1.3
Total:
- 943 (first ~15 secs though)
- 608 (after AW/Destro used)
I currently push out about 1.2k TPS steady with spikes of 2k. But I'm still DPS capping my warlocks/mages in T6. I know its going to happen, obviously because of the gear gap, but are there any ways I can improve this? Should I be worrying about getting more dodge vs more spell dmg or am I basically maxed out with my options?
I've been thinking of buying either the Iron Tusk or Girdle of the Protector. If I buy Iron Tusk, I'll gain ~1.7 dodge but I'll lose the spell dmg. If I get the GotP, then I'll lose stam since I would have to regem for def (I'm hovering around 490 atm). I'm just not sure if its worth getting the dodge bonus or if its really a waste of badges and just keeping my current gear. We have received 11 bear mounts so far, so I know my gear is good enough to get them. I'm just trying to see if there's any type of upgrade I could get so I'm not DPS capping my members or if I should even try to get more dodge.
Block (Trash) Set
Tanking (Dodge) Set
