I'd like some advice from Tankadins more experienced than me about selling Gear.
At the moment I've been using the tactic of Never sell anything unless you have something that beats it in every way, because you never know when you might need it. However, I have a few items that I think I might be able to safely sell (just about).
I have Wrynn Dynasty Greaves and the Inscribed Legplates of the Aldor. From what I can tell, the Legplates have more Stamina, more Armour, more Spelldamage, more avoidance - more everything except Defence. Is it worth keeping the Greaves just in case I need that extra Defence to get uncrittable in some future gear set, or is that just taking it too far?
Same question with the Shermanar Great Ring. I have the Violet Signet of the Great Protector and the [url=http://www.wowhead.com/?item=34888] - would it be worth keeping Shermanar in case I need the extra Defence boost?
_________________
Thalus - L70 - Argent Dawn UK
YNWA
Brave Sir Thalus
Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:44 pm
