Hi Guys,
Long time reader first time poster here and Im looking for some critique/advice on my gear.
Thanks to everyone on this site for providing such a wonderful resource for paladin tanks.
My armoury:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Caelestrasz&n=Blokkade
Vitals for quick ref:
Approx 16.2k unbuffed
18k armour
490+ def
Approx 103-106% total avoidance depending on gear working on passive uncrushability so I can start farming MC!
421 spell dmg unbuffed.
I usually sit between 19.5-21k raid buffed.
Im a little confused at where to invest my badges/time into next.
Could you guys please have a look at my gear/gems/chants and let me know what you think?
Specifically Im currently considering changing my belt to either the Belt of the Guardian or the Iron-Tusk Girdle undecided but leaning towards the BotG - the two are remarkably similar and ultimately I would only gain a few dodge rating and 5 stam.
Also considering if I should switch out my Darkmoon Card: Vengeance for the moroes trinket for a chunk of extra dodge.
Ive successfully tanked every 25 man boss that I have been asked to and I think Im doing pretty well but im trying to cut down on my spike damage and worried that my dodge is a little low.
Any constructive feedback is appreciated.
Cheers.
Blokkade
Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:02 pm
