Skip to content
Maintankadin

guild wants me holy

nipherdil
Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:59 pm

guild wants me holy

well sadly after months of gathering tank gear to try and raid, I finally got a guild that would take me along, but the told me I would be back up to there main tank pally, and said that he is there for most of the raids so I probably wouldnt get in except for when they feel if appropreiate to rotate me in.

so I was told that if I respec to holy I could probably get in on alot of the raids since they are short a holy pally. So for the sake of getting into a raid Im going to try and go holy and just off spec roll on prot gear as we go.'

I dont know much about holy except for a pre-kara guide I read, and the Prot guide to heal gear.

here is my armory (I know Im lacking enchants, ran out of gold)

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostmourne&n=Nipherdil

just looking for some guidance, Ive just picked up most of the stuff while tanking. Id be going into SSC/TK and was told maybe even MH.

Also anyone know of a site for holy spec thats simular to this site?
_________________
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorefiend&n=Nipherdil
Kwelzenda
Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:24 pm
Can't help on the holy gear questions/suggestions. But, in the general forum on here there's a sticky thread with links to various other class/build sites. Among those is this link to Light Natured which is a holy paladin forum:

http://www.lightnatured.com/forum/
_________________