Skip to content
Maintankadin

Getting to 13k

manaya
Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:08 pm

Getting to 13k

Hey guys, I just wanted to post up my armory profile on here and see what it is I can do to get past 11k hp. I want to start doing heroics and I'm already uncrushable. Are there any gems that I can swap or gear I should obtain to get there? Please help.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Hallowd
ldeboer
Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:12 am
+15 defense chant to chest (no chant on atm)
Inscription of Warding to shoulder (aldor honoured)


Shoulders change 2 x +12 stam we don't care about crit
Legs 3 x +12 stam block right down our stats to worry about
Major stamina chant to shield (+18 stam)
Fortitude +12 stam chant to wrist (+3 stam)
+10 stam armour patch to hands


Uncrushable and 12477 unbuffed is the best I can do ... play around on
http://bonechewer-us.warcrafter.net/Hallowd
_________________
Meatydog
Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:31 am
i cant check links from work but do you have any clefthide or netherhide leg armor on your legs?

Once you get some good defense tinks youll be able to gem all your gear for stam.
Thats what i did at first untill i got me some kara gear, now i gotta go back and throw stam in it.

If your uncrush play around and put fort enchants on your wrists and boots, do not put +150 health to your chest. its a wast of enchant space.
Like the previous poster put add +15 def to your chest.

Right now im sitting at 11.2k once i get rid of my other gems ill be up around 12k, and thats without my enchants.
_________________

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darkspear&n=Meatydog
manaya
Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:16 am
Yeah I actually just got that epic chest, shield, and ring from kara so they've yet to be enchanted. I'm planning on putting +15 def on the chest and stam on the shield. I have timewardens enchanted with nethercleft. Thanks for the quick replies btw. I was starting to get really frustrated. Smile
manaya
Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:39 pm
Think it's a good idea to go for the season 2 shield and gavel? Or is the continuum blade good enough coupled with shield of impenetrable darkness? Grinding 40k+ rep seems sooooo tedious...
manaya
Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:31 pm
Yeah, I'm way behind. They're pretty much finishing up TK, SSC, and starting Hyjal.
ldeboer
Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:53 am
You really dont have a choice if you want to raid with them you need to take shortcuts. Get the S2 mace as a priority and hopefully you have enuf SSO rep to at least get those shields they are used for diff fights.
_________________