Well, think about this: Once we all hit 80 and get a little gear, Karazahn and old lvl-70 heroics will be a piece of cake. If badge gear still went for a similar amoung then people will just farm those old instances for BoJs.
Thus I would surmise that one of the following will happen.
- There will be a new system and BoJs will never buy anything above lvl 70 gear.
- BoJs will stick around, but things will cost at least 10x as much, though I doubt this one as it would allow farming of trivial content for high-end rewards.
- BoJs will no longer drop in old content (also doubtful)
So, my gut feeling is that you should spend your BoJs and get some gear for leveling up to 80. Money will still be worth something, but worth less most likely as demand will be high early in the expansion and at level 80 everyone will be making even more money.
_________________
No really, I'm not
addicted.
"The skill-gear curve is steep for small values of skill."
http://armorylite.com/us/Silvermoon/Spectrum