Skip to content
Maintankadin

So what to use badges on...

Dehn
Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:19 am

So what to use badges on...

I've been looking at badge-gear for a long time, and have a huge stack of badges accumulated. I simply can't find anything that I see as an upgrade for my current setup.

We're currently working on Illidan (summer raiding ftw), and I am not my guilds sole tank, and we share tanking duties at bosses with 2 warriors.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tarren+Mill&n=Dehn

I also keep the following around for when needed.
Faceguard of Determination
Mantle of Abrahmis
Unwavering Legguard
Bulwark of the Amani Empire
Iron Gauntlets of the Maiden
Aldori Legacy Defender
Libram of Repentance
Signet of Last Defender
Crystalforge Legguards
Boots of the Resilient
Figurine of the Colossus
Petrified Lichenguard
Adamantite Figurine
Gnomeregan Auto-blocker 600

.. and got all t4 and other lowerlevel things in bank.

(as well as carrying heal, fire, shadow etc gear)

I just don't know what to use the badges for...
_________________
Maelstrom
Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:42 am
Buy epic gems with badges, cut them, sell them on the AH. Buy 20slot bags for all your shit with the profits.

At least thats what I'm doing now, run out of stuff to buy for Prot/Ret Smile
_________________