Skip to content
Maintankadin

Next badge upgrade

Barathorn
Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:52 am
I can't see your armory, but if you dont already have the 100 badge legs then they should be either/or your first pick along with the 2.3 badge chest.

The badge ring is awesome, armor, stamina and dodge. For the people its designed to be used by, late T5 and T6 its an amazing piece. Chances are anyone using it in T4 content is going to struggle with uncrushability with it on and it might not be a sensible move for them as it may compromise their gearing.

I really rate that ring. I will be getting it this week, then the gear dance can begin again :/

Barathorn
_________________


'Don't mind Guillex, he thinks he's Dorvan' - Lore at his best March 2008.

http://armorylite.com/eu/Aerie+Peak/Barathorn
spelltank
Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:59 am
ok, somethings wrong when im trying to edit this, so i'll repost it here:
Barathorn
Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:07 am
Yeah its very easy to get carried away and think I must have this and this and this. What people don't realise is that unless you plan your route through badge gear carefully you can get into all sorts of trouble, with both uncrushability and uncritability issues.

As an aside, its also worth looking at the 35 badge cloak after you have the legs and chest.

If you are struggling for badges, DO NOT upgrade your +12 stam gems to +15 at 15 badges each as it has already been confirmed there are +18 stam gems [green rarity] in WotLK.

Good luck!

Barathorn
_________________


'Don't mind Guillex, he thinks he's Dorvan' - Lore at his best March 2008.

http://armorylite.com/eu/Aerie+Peak/Barathorn
moduspwnens
Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:09 am
I recommend the badge cloak as your absolute first upgrade. Your current cloak is terrible, and it's only 35 badges for a cloak that will last until Sunwell.
_________________
Stormreaver US

Modus | Governor