Skip to content
Maintankadin

Belt

Ristre
Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:20 pm

Belt

I just had the belt of the guardian crafted, I picked up the one from heroic BM the other day and according to my addon. There isn't alot of difference besides stam on the crafted one. I don't want to equip it if there isn't alot of an upgrade. The belt sells for 2kg on my server and I still lack my epic. Here is my armory. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Azuremyst&n=Ristre
_________________


Kill Skull, then x, then what ever the hell you want!
ldeboer
Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:40 pm
hmm yes it creates a few problems for you even loading it up with a +8def and +8dodge gem you are still 1.4% from uncrush to make back up.

http://azuremyst-us.warcrafter.net/Ristre


It's going to set off all sorts of gear rejig ... maybee stick in bank and see what gear drops etc plays out.
_________________
Ciandin
Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:32 am
Stick it in the bank for now, and when the time comes, regem it for pure stamina. It is much better than the heroic belt in terms of iLevel, threat, and EH.
_________________
Thing is if you're using daggers in both hands and Sinister Strike isn't recommended then how would you build combo points?