Skip to content
Maintankadin

A little self doubt

Treadstone
Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:53 am

A little self doubt

Don't know why I didn't register on these forums sooner, i've been reading here for a good while now.

I'd like some constructive criticism on my gear and where i should be / could be raiding. I've sort of pigeon holed myself into only doing Kara and heroics b/c i'm not sure how i'd perform well given my current gear in 25person raids.

my current gear profile sets me at 100.2%, with Boots of Elusion i'm UC
but not sure if i should trade the stats on current boots.

http://armorylite.com/us/Hydraxis/Treadstone

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Thank you for your time.
moduspwnens
Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:01 am
Don't use parry gems ever. If you must use a red gem (which I don't even recommend, I vote for straight stamina), make it a dodge gem, because it converts to dodge % at a higher rate than parry does to parry %. Your belt is bad. Your next badge purchase should be Iron-Tusk Girdle. Your glove enchantment should probably be Threat or 15 Agility, but this isn't a big deal.

Your gear is great to start pushing through ZA. It'd also be good for all but (maybe) the last bosses in SSC/TK, and the first few bosses in Hyjal.
_________________
Stormreaver US

Modus | Governor
towelliee
Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:14 am
Legs : Work on badges to get the Inscribed legs of the Aldor (shouldn't be hard with all heroics your running)

Shoulders : Get in some Gruuls runs see if the shoulder piece drops for you or run ZA with a pug for timers and see if the Stone Resolve shoulders drop.

Bracers : I have the ones from Void Reaver. Not sure how far you are into getting there, but asking a guild that needs a Pally tank for one night might be good.

Trinket : Commedation of kael Thas from H MGT is always nice

Your good to go on SSC/TK with all badge gear around
_________________
Treadstone
Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:32 pm
Thanks for the advice and suggestions. going to pick up belt and bracers this afternoon Smile