Skip to content
Maintankadin

Sabatons of the Righteous Defender or Jungle Stompers?

towelliee
Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:01 pm

Sabatons of the Righteous Defender or Jungle Stompers?

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=33523

I have enough badges for these. I get one extra gem slot and SD. Would these be a good replacement for Jungle stompers for tanking?
_________________
BigBlueCheese
Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:56 pm
Link your armory, maybe your badges would be better spent elsewhere.
_________________

fuzzygeek
Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:11 pm
I used Sabatons until I got boots off Naj; I still carry around Jungle Stompers for block set, but I prefer Sabs over Stompers for general use.
_________________
Lightbeard
Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:18 pm
I got Jungles today and I have Sabatons

I'm using Stompers for Mting set though
_________________


towelliee
Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:36 pm
Hmmm does choice I need to know for tanking bosses OT single targets which is better
_________________
fuzzygeek
Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:19 pm
MT stresses survivability. OT stresses threat.
_________________
towelliee
Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:44 pm
so righteous would be survivability since I can dodge gem those and others would be OT for threat for br/bv
_________________
Lightbeard
Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:14 pm
im regemming my sabatons to dmg/stax2 using stompers for mting but I might lose some tps
_________________


towelliee
Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:11 am
Meant for Trash tanking heh sorry. I guess I have a few badges to spare for now is all like 155 of them.
_________________