Skip to content
Maintankadin

Non-raiding tank goals

Pallyshock
Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:10 pm

Non-raiding tank goals

Pallyshock
Nathrezim

So due to considerations outside the realm of progression, methinks I'll not be making it into any sort of a real raiding guild. I would like to continue my gear improvements though. I seek advice on long term goals that I can accomplish to gear myself as well as I possibly can knowing I'll never step foot inside SSC and beyond.

My short term goals are as follows:

  1. Exalted with Kara to grab the tanking signet
  2. Slikk's Cloak of Placation
  3. Commendation of Kael'thas
  4. Inscribed Legplates of the Aldor


Does this look reasonable? Would anyone switch the order or perhaps forgo any of those items altogether? What should I look for beyond this? Any/all help would be appreciated.
Arcand
Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:41 pm
You won't regret getting any of those, I don't think. Smile
_________________
Scarlet Crusade - Tanked 11/11 Kara, 2/2 GL, 1/1 ML, 6/6 ZA, 0.5/5 SSC, 1/3 TK, 0/2 MH, 2/4 BT
The only real things in this game are the other people playing it - so get some f-ing manners.
gmf1
Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:33 pm
Im never guna see past kara eather so this is what i put together, for mting kara.

http://www.warcrafter.net/sandbox/84892 (im not even half way there yet)

I havent stacked stam gems so health is lacking but i hadto to stay uncrushable and i think the 390 sd and being almost hit capped is worth only having 14k hp.

Once i get all that ille try for gruuls to get t4 shoulders then replace faceguard with the t4 helm to get set bonus more sd and more hp Smile
_________________
UMIO
Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:05 pm

Re: Non-raiding tank goals

you should probably be going for the honored tanking signet atm to replace the ring of the silver hand and then replacing that when you get the upgrade.
_________________
"Pally tanks don't die, They just stop to Regen"


http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dreadmaul&n=Umio