Skip to content
Maintankadin

Gear Advice

Daeth
Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:41 am

Gear Advice

Hey guys,

I've bought most of the badge tanking gear available except I'm not sure about the waist. If i replace my current waist (Girdle of the Immovable)
with the Belt of the Guardian I'm lowering my avoidance (I have to switch gloves and a ring atm to become uncrushable)
and it seems silly to buy gear that I might have to replace with something else during a raid.

I'm not raiding much atm (trying to sort out the gear tho for it tho) so I'm dependant on the badge gear. Should I replace some stamina gems with dodge rating or am I forced to switch gear which lowers my total stam. in order to become uncrushable? Any help and ideas for possible upgrades would be great Smile

Armory profile : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&n=Daeth
_________________
Share the soul shard quest!
Levantine
Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:45 am
Gear check sticky please.

It's not hard to find.
_________________


5/6 SSC, 3/4 TK, 4/5 Hyjal

Funstrider, Vashjina and Archilol can go diaf