Volitaire
Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:36 am
Re: CTC and AskMrRobot
I kinda was expecting that there wasn't going to be any out of the box solution to cover that
Guess back to doing my own reforges from scratch 

econ21 wrote:Maybe it's a matter of language, but for paladins, CTC cap sounds more like a constraint than an "at least". Mastery is worthless to us after that point and getting more of it makes nothing good happen to us.
As theckhd says, I think well geared tanks will want to either maximise stamina or avoidance (or some weighted sum)subject to the constraint of not falling below 102.4%. I don't know if there is a way to programme it so that mastery above 102.4% has zero weight.
lythac wrote:Another thing with "Prioritize CTC" is for rings it suggests +40str over +60sta. Of course +40str does CTC and Sta does not so it is right.
Maybe change it so "Prioritize CTC" ticked isn't the default, else all those Paladins under 102.4% may start thinking str>sta.
Bakey wrote:What should I do? Keep the socket bonus or go with straight Mastery?
porked wrote:So anything below T12 should use the lower-level CTC?
Yellowfive wrote:At the T12 level, those weights aren't really necessary -- it's easy to hit the avoidance block cap.