I just respeced my Paladin alt who had been holy since level 60. His tanking gear is basically awful, but he's been able to tank normal 5-mans succesfully so far, and it's been a lot more fun tanking on a paladin than healing on one.
I'd like to get him into heroics so I'd be interested to hear which specific upgrades and enchants you would use to get there. Also, how much of the other avoidance stats do I need?
My server will have the new alchemist stone recipes in about a week, so I will reach ~480 defense with the new prot stone. I understand that my other trinket is junk, I just don't have anything better right now (though probably even a spell damage trinket would be more useful).
I also have several items that need enchanting. Am I correct that 480 defense is uncrittable for all heroics? If so, then I'll be enchanting for stamina and avoidance, and just let the defense be handled by the new trinket.
I've been trying to get Devilshark Cape as well as the SL and SH trinkets, but so far no luck.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kel%27Thuzad&n=Paladwarf
Thanks!
Dellevin
Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:02 am
