Saltychip
Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:16 pm
anyone got any ideas for my problem?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadow+Council&n=Solandrius
We are workin our way through kara but my guild is very casual so it is quite slow. I am at the verge of being uncrushable but it seems to put me over the edge I have to sacrifice buffs such as have to use agi food or something similar. Personally I have not been around for the few prince kills we have managed. Please look at my gear and offer suggestions to put me over the top without the use of outside buffs.
Thank you for this thread, I haven't asked this before due to the policy against am I ready threads.
Bhrimstone wrote:Armory; http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/chara ... Bhrimstone
I don't know where I can start going, I'm confident in Kara - but have no idea what i'm realistically capable of.
I'm also taking suggestions for upgrades (I have plans for new Trinkets and a weapon, but no idea beyond that).
Jorex wrote:I'm the MT for my kara raid group and we are clearing it just fine. We should be moving into the 25 mans real soon.
Here is a link to my armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Jorex
I currently have 129 badges and will pick up the 100 badge legs as soon as the vendor is out. I was thinking my next peice after the legs should be a belt or slikk's cloak.
Which belt should I get?
Should I have the belt of the guardian made or purchase either iron-tusk girdle or girdle of the protector?
Thanks for the help.
Valadus wrote:Time to laugh it up (no really)
Now aside from pointing out the obvious (Bracers/Boots/One Ring) any recommendations?
Right now for uncrush I'm at 91.9 with DMC:V and 93.9 with Pocket Watch, hoping for boots/bracers from kara this week and saving up badges for some of the other pieces, though I've thought about leveling BSing just for the Red Havoc Boots.
Any quick/easy upgrades to get me to uncrushable relatively quick?
Note: Switching shield out for Exalted SSO shields later today (not the best but I'm still second in line for ALD and SoID)
edit: forgot my armory http://armorylite.com/us/Blackwing+Lair/Valadus ignore the sig it hasn't updated in awhile.
Erendis wrote:Valadus wrote:Time to laugh it up (no really)
Now aside from pointing out the obvious (Bracers/Boots/One Ring) any recommendations?
Right now for uncrush I'm at 91.9 with DMC:V and 93.9 with Pocket Watch, hoping for boots/bracers from kara this week and saving up badges for some of the other pieces, though I've thought about leveling BSing just for the Red Havoc Boots.
Any quick/easy upgrades to get me to uncrushable relatively quick?
Note: Switching shield out for Exalted SSO shields later today (not the best but I'm still second in line for ALD and SoID)
edit: forgot my armory http://armorylite.com/us/Blackwing+Lair/Valadus ignore the sig it hasn't updated in awhile.
[item=29323]Andormu's Tear[/item]
[item=29184]Timewarden's Leggings[/item]
[item=23517]Felsteel Gloves[/item]
These are good starts to improving your gear. They are all easy to obtain since they are rep/crafted.
For drops [item=27529]Figurine of the Colossus[/item] goes a long ways towrads uncrushable.
BigBlueCheese wrote:So I was "running" heroic MgT with a pug. And we kept on wiping. We could not get passed the second boss. Not to mention we wiped on the AoE pull before the first boss. Keep in mind I've cleared it before and gotten some DPS gear (no commendation). I thought it was the healer because he would wait til my health dropped before casting his heal.
I replaced him with a guild member but we continued to wipe because his connection was laggy and the DPS seemed to be slow, at least from what I could tell.
I had stam food buffs and a fortification flask up. And wizard oil on my gavel.
Then the warlock in the party said it was my fault and that I was undergeared for the instance. Which I thought it was wierd cus' I've cleared it before with slightly worse gear (replace current belt with the Sha'tari Waistguard).
So was the warlock right? Was I undergeared for the instance?
*link to armory profile in signature
melord wrote:How does my stats and gear rate for SSC/TK?
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... l&n=Melord (link may be cut due to the apostrophe)
I currently have 138 badges for upgrades and working out whats the best plan of attack in terms of upgrading gear.
I was thinking of getting Inscribed Legplates of the Aldor first, and then work it all out from there.