Skip to content
Maintankadin

Passive Uncrushability

Aalryn
Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:25 pm
i logged in my passive uncrush set so you can see how i gemmed it. I couldnt find anyone to enchant my boots with 12 agi so thats why i used a non spell damage weapon. Ill change it around a bit as i get more gear for flexablility. I'd like to get it to work with the sporegar shield, but as it is it took me 23 minutes to solo panther boss and i didnt even touch my figurine.
_________________
Official tankadin of <The Core> Tichondrius

Old FFXI signatures are FTW. Miss my hot mithra
Elysianlight
Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:19 am
I've been working on this lately and seem to be having a problem staying defense capped Sad

I have the sh trinket and swap it out for vengeance card as well as the pauldrons of stone resolve. And i noticed most people here arent using the autoblocker, even with it I only have 695 block value, and I don't even know if that's good enough for garr.

Where can I get more block value without sacrificing even more defense, is the bloodboil trinket or some kind of other defense trinket just a necessity?

I was also thinking of buying a second pair of badge legs and gemming them different to help my avoidance.

PS. How do I make this stupid sig work?
_________________
Elysianlight
Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:15 pm
I need to pick up a second nightbane chest to replace the one I de'ed when I bought the badge chest Sad Then ill pick up the neck from steamvaults and hopefully the shield from za and my gear should be almost identical to your uncrushable set Razz
_________________
Worldie
Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:56 pm
Hum according to RatingBuster, Kaelthas necklace gives more avoidance than SV neck tho.
_________________

Elysianlight
Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:27 pm
I'd get noneck from kael if we ever did him again because im gonna get the one from mother and lots of other people would want the kael neck. Im just a lowly healbot who picks up offspec tank gear when noone else wants it Sad
_________________
Elysianlight
Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:03 pm
We've killed illidan twice, mother 4 times I think and have one neck so far, it went to a druid. I died a little inside, fortunately w eonly have 2 pallies and im ahead of the other one in dkp.
_________________
Elysianlight
Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:51 pm
Anyway im logged in my work in progress uncrushable set now, what do you think? I think if I get around 10% more block It should be done Smile need todo steamvaults and slave pens :/

And I think I did something wrong with this dkpsig because it doesn't wanna work, it works fine if I use the one from mmo-champion.com

Hurray my sig finally works.
_________________
Eanin
Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:07 am
Okay, I did it. A reasonably non-squishy (11.7k unbuffed health) passive uncrushable set for T4 level paladins:

http://www.warcrafter.net/sandbox/18923

It requires an Elixir of Major Agility and King's, but you still have room to eat a crawdad, an elixir of major Fortitude and so forth.
_________________
Elysianlight
Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:06 am
Sigh at passive uncrushability, you guys make these sets that make it seem so easy Sad

This is proving to be more difficult than i expected but Im close now, real close. I can feel it Razz
_________________
Excedrin
Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:09 am
A note on the Garr soloing: Bring invis pots!!