Skip to content
Maintankadin

Is engineering worth it when tankatronics aren't necessary?

kalbear
Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:27 am
That feature is gone now, been gone for quite some time.

Honorshammer
Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:41 am
The new Repair Bot is the way to go. 3 Khorium Bars, 1 Primal Fire, 8 Adamantite Bars, and a Handful or Fel Iron bolts.

The Khorioum Power Cores get you to 360 and the Repair Bots will get you all the way to 375. Plus your raid will love you!
_________________

http://honorscode.blogspot.com/
kalbear
Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:10 am
Yeah, blowing chests/doors open is one of those great features of eng that doesn't get enough credit, really. Being able to get into strat or scholo without a key, opening loot chests...it's all good. Smile

Just saying that if you want your flying machine before that (and you really should, because it is hot sex) you should keep looking for it.

I'm very happy that they've massively reduced the mats cost on the seaforium from the powerful version; the powerful one costs ridiculous mats relative to the elemental.
Warrender
Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:20 am
RNG is a tricky devil indeed. The Khorium Scope schematic dropped almost right away for me. Field Repair Bot 110G took a fair bit of farming. Good thing I'm persistent.
_________________
Flex
Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:38 pm
Try farming the Felsteel boomstick pattern, horrible.

I went from 365 to 375 making adamantite rifles.
_________________
halabar
Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:52 pm
Well, the rep is obtained, (no one is selling those charges), and now the farming for the repair bot schematic has commenced... 75+ kills sofar, and no drop yet... those sunfury bowmen are gonna be a pain if it takes this long to drop... I hate those guys, seems I have to fight them one at a time, any tips on how to AOE them in a group?...

edit: Ok, 20+ more kills and the repair bot schematic dropped, so now, how do I farm those sunfury bowmen efficiently?..
_________________

Lanicus
Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:26 am
I hate to say this, but I was doing dailies yesterday and the repair bot schematic dropped on a random kill when I was doing the simon says daily quest in Ogri'la. I guess I should count myself lucky.
_________________