Skip to content
Maintankadin

OT: Nightfall

khash
Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:52 pm
has anyone else noticed nightfall proccing much more since 2.4?
_________________
submerged
Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:13 am
Are the mats for this difficult to obtain? For those of you that have it, about how much did it cost to make? I'm thinking about picking one up, but I don't want to get totally ripped off because I have no idea on a rough price.
_________________
jojolee
Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:53 am

Got mine made

Finally had one made. Posted it on my realm forum, and found a person on Horde to make it... Also, a person on Alliance saw the post, ran through BRD and MC, then sold a Nightfall to me... Smile Nice horde understood and was cool about it Smile

Haven't used it a ton. But on the 4th Hyjal Boss it was great! Judged wisdom, sealed crusader and went to town. Even with all the running away bits, it procced about 20 times! Pretty fantastic! The kill was so fast that I was never even close to running out of mana. I'm sure the increased dps helped, but I am not sure how much.

(I'm not sure exactly the number of procs, I was counting but I might have lost count somewhere in the middle part Razz)
sucellus
Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:52 am
I'm guessing when swinging this monster people are minimising DPS loss by doing the following?

  • 1 - Seal Wisdom/Light
  • 2 - Judge Wisdom/Light
  • 3 - Seal Crusader
  • 4 - Swing merrily away until judge CD is up
  • 5 - Seal Righteousness
  • 6 - Judge Righteousness
  • 7 - GOTO 3


That way all you lose out on is Seal of Righteousness damage and 1 GCD when crusader isn't up.

If that occurs between weapon swings it might not even be a haste loss at all, I'm unsure how crusader works.
_________________
Cearn
Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:56 am
As Nightfall is limited to increase caster DPS, would you guys consider a Bashguuder, Rivenspike or Annihilator to increase physical dps on phsyical heavy group-setups, or even swap between the two options infight? Would you consider using The Shatterer while O-Tanking Attumen (lolol)? Could you think of a fight where Serenity comes in handy? Do you have any information about proc chances on those weapons?

I'm keen on having as many tools available as possible and will probably get them sooner or later anyways, but I'm looking forward to your input.
_________________
Cearn - 70 pew pew Spankadin! - EU Anetheron
Galrond
Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:44 am
I'd love to get this crafted, the problem is the old world mats (namely, the fiery cores and lava cores). I can't quite seem to pull off killing the first pull in MC (which doesn't drop the crafting mats anyway). So what do I need to do, build a better +bv set, or build an MC raid? Or should I bring a priest?
_________________
Tekkel
Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:02 am
Just make a post on your guildforum. I've done that and when I started the run I had about 5-6 people and we ended up clearing MC with around 20-25. Had some fun in BWL after. Gotta love conc tanking at razorgore Smile

I got it crafted just this week, so putting an enchant on and getting me a hit cap and haste gear set finished for certain bosses.