Skip to content
Maintankadin

Is Heavy Borean Armor Kit the best universal buff to gloves?

Darus
Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:48 am
Gearing for ulduar and assuming threat wont be an issue then 18 stamina should come out on top.
_________________
Darus - protection paladin [Stormscale] RIP
Avvenia - balance druid [Stormscale] RIP

Chinaman took my account
Fedaykin98
Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:42 pm
I'm running with Armsman for now because the STA kit didn't occur to me. Now that I've PUGed a few 25s where I'm sometimes the high STA tank and sometimes #2, I'm starting to feel like I want 540 Def and then the only other stat to really aim for is as much STA as possible. I mean, I'm gemming to get socket bonuses and all, but apart from that.

Probably my perception is being skewed by that of the PUG raid leaders; all they care about is uncrittable and then the highest HP tank gets to MT. Guild is working on options for our own 25s.
_________________