Skip to content
Maintankadin

Tempered Titansteel Helm to get a gem socket?

mavfin
Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:16 am
On another note, they completely re-itemized the DPS Titansteel helm. It was complete crap, with all agi and no strength. Now it's got tons of strength on PTR. Worth making now. Wasn't before.

(Yes, I'm glad that the tank helm gets a meta and a blue slot next patch. That's why I went ahead and made it 2 days ago.)
_________________
--Mav
anrke
Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:11 pm
Damn.. was hoping the patch would go in this week before Xmas Crying or Very sad

I'm guessing they won't be doing it b/w xmas and new years either.
Archimeades
Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:50 pm
Can anyone on the PTR check if they've buffed the engineer goggles as well?
_________________
Havén
Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:44 pm
any danger that the boots might get a buff? the blue boots from the wyrmcrest are better...
_________________
Xiphias
Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:29 pm
So i got the tempered helm in the first week or two of wrath, got a blue heroic one with meta socket (i forget the name) and vendored the tempered helm... doh.
Anubisknight
Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:01 am
I've heard rumours that the mats required for making this helm have changed/increased. Can anyone confirm/invalidate this rumour?
_________________
Merrel0525
Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:33 am
I just got the helm made for 4 titansteel bars, 4 saronite bars and a frozen orb. Not sure if this is the same as before.
_________________