Skip to content
Maintankadin

Passive Uncrushability

Arcand
Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:30 pm
Your e-peen soars above the treetops. Smile

(Grats, seriously. That's kind of cool.)
_________________
Scarlet Crusade - 0/49/12 - 11/11 Kara, 2/2 GL, 4/6 ZA
Healing can be variable. DPS can be variable. My job is to be a constant.
kalbear
Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:07 pm
Okay, let me rephrase. I don't see what this gets you when you have to gimp your other stats in order to get this, other than a 'nothing can be a hit on me while I'm facing forward' epeen bonus.

If there are fights where it is crucial that you are not crushed at all times and that holy shield wouldn't work for you for whatever reason, okay. I'm not aware of them, but okay. It sounds to me like it's a matter of the person not wanting to be crushed at all and holy shield either gets used or removed. In that specific case, I'd wonder whether it would be better to stack armor/BV instead and reduce the amount of total damage so that crushes didn't do as much (as well as normal hits). I'm still seeing a hard time figuring out encounters where you must always avoid crushing blows because you'll be killed too quickly otherwise.
kalbear
Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:53 pm
Fucking casters.

I'm willing to bet that the death knight is going to be the best anti-caster tank in the game.
Worldie
Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:00 pm
I just found out that i'm at 91% uncrushabilty alread with some gear switches. Might be interesting to ninja a couple of items and do some endless farm.
_________________

Worldie
Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:08 pm
After reading Hank's post i'm definitively changing my gems in some items to get passively uncrushable.
_________________