Skip to content
Maintankadin

ZA + Heroic - The New Looks

Levantine
Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:35 am
It wouldn't be too hard methinks. Tabula Rasa has colour changing armour. Limited edition paints ftw! =D
_________________
Vagrant
Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:35 am
What are you guys talking about? The new armor looks good.
Skulls and ribs and tusks and everything!
I had to take off my tabard and cape to bask in the awesomeness of the new chest and pants.
And this is on a human male character.
_________________
Nord EU
Mortehl
Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:41 am
I like the look of full T5 and quite frankly I'm a little disappointed. Not enough to walk away from another 1500 health on my top end, but enough to choose the non visible items first (bracer, neck, and the cloak -- though the cloak is neutral).
_________________
Ocaulith
Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:54 pm
T5=purple vibrator lol I happen to love the new ZA/badge reward looks but thats just me.
Ezikiel
Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:06 am
looks like there is only 1 small problem with the new gear, and that is keeping yourself at a 490 defence minimum
_________________
Omatre
Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:27 am
The above example is why I chose Jewelcrafting as my profession. I can make the BOP gems that will allow me to juggle things more so than a person w/o the BOP abilities.

+12 defense rating gem, +18 stam gem. Sure you can get some nice gems outta BT, but there's still a certain bit of ability that you can't replicate w/o being a JC'er.

I wanted to vomit having to lvl it, believe me, but once you can learn the Meta gem cuts, you're in like Flynn.

With that said, I went boots first, legs I got Wyrn's, and next is the chestpiece (even if it dropped it this coming week's clear, it won't matter, warrior has preference over me).
_________________