Skip to content
Maintankadin

2.3 drops... Heroic badge prob...

Honorshammer
Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:49 pm
The badge reward stuff seems pretty bad for Uncrushability. The badge legs are providing only 1.47% to passive Uncrushability versus Wyrnn's 3.35%.

The boots are also very low for uncrushablility.
_________________

http://honorscode.blogspot.com/
Odius
Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:49 pm
Has anyone seen if there's a decent upgrade to crystalforgedsword/continuum blade? I doubt I'll get out of tier 4 content so I'd love for a decent epic tankadin weapon to be available.
_________________
Odius
Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:19 pm
Yeah that's a lovely weapon and all but it's aimed at the Arena. I'm just wondering if they're putting a PvE replacement in. I've seen the skins from ZA and whatnot but I didn't see any stats for the weapons. It'd be nice to get something that perhaps had some defensive stats on it. It's just a shame that the crystalforged sword is the only pure tankadin weapon in the game. No one else can claim it to their class.
_________________