I had one of these made and my caster dps is really happy with me. It procs a decent amount not a whole lot but that is probably becuase i seem to miss and get dodge/parried with it. I know you shouldnt dps from the front to avoid this but it is on trash most of the time. So the fact that i dont have much if any hit rating on my gear might affect my proc rate. I am really hoping this is going to change in 2.3 today when i get weapon expertise.
I also put an iron counter weight on it since it isnt really about the dps of the weapon it is more about the procing of the effect. I just judge wisdom/light then seal crusader and start hacking away with this.
For and estimate i would say it proc about 2 times per 30 seconds of each Seal of the crusader. So roughly once every 15 seconds of swinging. I will try it out with SoB today if i make it home in time for my raid.
_________________
