Skip to content
Maintankadin

I thought I had the gear for H VH

Arjuna
Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:04 pm
make sure you bring healers with enough skill for the heroic aswell...
_________________
phaqueue
Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:39 pm
just for reference... just finished heroic violet hold... the entire thing... with no pants or helm on... which made me crittable...

still easy
_________________
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so" -Douglas Adams
Threatco
Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:56 pm
H VH is easy mode.

535 def 19k HP/armor minimum.

Learn the boss fights and they are lawls.


LAWLS I TELL YOU!!!!!!!

(That means easy)
_________________


At 540 Defense, when the tooltip says you have 5.6% chance to be missed, you really have a 4.11%.
Levantine
Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:43 pm
Hell, I'm scared to pug that place with 23k/23k and 542 Defense, to be honest.

Pugs are scary. Sad
_________________

My hair is red ingame. Sad Stupid Magelo.
Kaeliana
Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:46 am
i must have the best luck on these boards. i pug stuff all the time and dont have half the horror stories of the posters on these boards. not to mention a nicely developed friends list from the people i've met in these pug's.