Skip to content
Maintankadin

Tempered Titansteel Helm to get a gem socket?

Discus
Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:45 am
This change along with us getting a single target taunt = dream come true.

But the iceguard items will need Frost Orbs (170g on my sever) and we'll lose threat from JoL, so swings and roundabouts.
Morlin
Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:38 am
Well, this makes me a whole lot happier to have already made the helm, along with the three Icebane pieces. This means I may get to wear it much longer. And as for the Icebane armor, that's 3 less Frozen Orbs I will need to purchase and/or farm for the future... =)

But hopefully, this new patch comes out soon, so I can take advantage of the new gem slots ASAP. I badly need those 2 slots.
_________________
maurok
Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:05 am
is this information confirmed or just speculation?
Shadowhamer
Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:12 am
MmmMmm

All of those years suffering as a BS is starting to pay dividends ! THe helm just went back on the need to make list...
_________________
Evil does not fight fair, so nor do I

For he who dares !
Brute
Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:53 pm
So I just got the Arcane-Shielded helm yesterday, not an hour after I had the Tempered Titansteel crafted for me (which I did ASAP upon hearing about this change).

Should I go ahead and enhance the Arcane-Shielded with the Arcanum, Metagem, and blue gem or just put an Arcanum on the Tempered Titansteel and stick some gems in my bags and wait for the patch? As always, I'm sure no one knows when the patch will be, but surely it will be soon? I don't really want to spend 350G for 5 days of use, but maybe 12 or 19 I would do.
_________________
[url http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Uther&n=Brute /url]