Skip to content
Maintankadin

Goddamn shields...

Daenerys
Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:31 pm
Eh I use the Royal Crest of Lordaeron (better, after killing Mal'ganis 16 times to get it) but I think the emblem one is better, by a miniscule amount. However, I'm barely at def cap right now and waiting to switch out one of my stam trinkets for Lavanthor's Talisman once it drops, so I needed all the defense rating I can get.. and.. well, the shield is simply beautiful. I voted for the emblem one, however, since you did say "setting aside looks." I'm a big fan of avoidance.
_________________


**Currently 0/20 on Lavanthor's Talisman.
Shadowhamer
Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:46 am
Easy choice for me. I am a BS, and Miner. I got my titansteel, and I crafted my shield. I can use the badges to buy other things, like my belt.

Now I sit at 548 def, and that is with a stam trinket, and block one.
_________________
Evil does not fight fair, so nor do I

For he who dares !
Chunes
Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:57 am
The crest has fulfilled my needs thus far. I will most likely upgrade it with the skull shield or Wall of terror from naxx25. the shields at the same iLvl are all side grades in one direction or another, so no REAL need to swap them unless as my gear changes i find a deficiency in some stat (i.e. def dropping too low would push me to a shield w/ def to compensate).

nevertheless, i'd probably regem or not be so lazy w/ enchanting some of my gear to make up for a defense loss rather than swap shields (and thus probably have to re-enchant the new one too).
_________________
Gracerath
Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:03 pm
Snagged a Titansteel when I dinged 80. Not hating it.

I will probably swap to one of those shields with +hit eventually because I fucking HATE h8h8h8h8h8 haaaaaaaaaaate missing with ShoR / HotR.

I miss precision Sad
_________________