Skip to content
Maintankadin

Ragemane's Flipper Quest Rewards

Petrus
Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:13 am
There's no tanking weapon from that quest, only a DPS 2h Axe and Polearm (the axe has strength while the polearm is more hunter-oriented) as well as a mace that could be used for healing.
_________________
Tyaera
Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:08 pm
Swords are better than maces and axes in the looks department. I took the sword.
_________________
better to tank in hell than DPS in heaven
Prope
Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:28 am
I took the axe, as I only recently realised that exp isn't that good at threat stat for us.
_________________
Sweeney
Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:37 am
The mace looks like a petrified log with nails sticking out of it-- even if it didn't have the stats I wanted, there was no way I was going to pass up "hit thing with stick" as an option.

And definately do Ampitheater of Anguish with some friends, it's a blast.
_________________
Sweeney: 80 Paladin, Runetotem
Arjuna
Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:20 am
sword because it's cool and I have enough def anyway Very Happy
_________________
Dakiros
Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:53 am
I took the axe even though the mace is a better tank weapon for us, I just don't like maces.
_________________