Hey!
I'm in a bit of a rutt at the moment in regards to my gear. I've checked out the gearing guide here on the forums, and its great, but I just can't seem to cap my avoidance. My armory is http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kil%27jaeden&n=Seloth . I'm working on getting a few badges for the 15 Badge libram for block rating, any advice on gear is greatly appreciated. My class leader says I need more block rating and I shouldn't need to gem to reach my avoidance target, but I just can't seem to do it without them.
Edit: Some of my gear is different than on armory. I have the devilshark cape enchanted with dodge rating, andormus(sp?) tear ring and the CE Rep Neck. I also have the Aegis shield from Bot enchanted with plus stamina. Sorry about the mix up but I must have left that gear on last night when I was playing around with it.
Seloth
Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:31 am

