But ... but they said resistance fights were a thing of the past! They promised!
That being said, I'm going to have to dig around and see how much of DS damage is resistable.
fuzzygeek
Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:48 pm

fuzzygeek wrote:But ... but they said resistance fights were a thing of the past! They promised!
That being said, I'm going to have to dig around and see how much of DS damage is resistable.
Meloree wrote:fuzzygeek wrote:But ... but they said resistance fights were a thing of the past! They promised!
That being said, I'm going to have to dig around and see how much of DS damage is resistable.
Yor'shaj. Zon'ozz. Not Hagara or Morkchop. That's all the heroics I've gotten down - I wouldn't really expect that Ultraxion will reward Fang use. But it's funny to be using a Wrath trinket and a TB trinket on T13H bosses.
After clearing the Madness of Deathwing fight on 10man normal, I agree that Stay of Execution might be strongest Mastery/Dodge trinket because of On-Use ability, assuming you can maintain CTC with reforging and gemming. I remember a few times during the Madness fight wishing I had one more button I could click and I can only imagine that Heroic modes will have more such "Oh-Crap" moments. I ran Firelands with SoE and a 378 Mastery trinket and loved it for Heroic Domo "burning orb with fire kitties everywhere" phase.
Here is another way to think about Stay of Execution. It's 56980 damage absorb is a version of Divine Protection good for 285k incoming damage.
Meloree wrote:But it's funny to be using a Wrath trinket and a TB trinket on T13H bosses.
2Cute2BeStr8 wrote:I absolutely love Stay for the reason stated it is divine protection for 285,000 damage that last 30 seconds so you aren't ever wasting it combining it with other CD's either.
Cowmmunion wrote:You could try macroing the scales with your WOG, except make sure they are before the WOG (because they wouldn't apply the shield from overheals that WOG does).