Skip to content
Maintankadin

4.3 Prep.

Nikachelle
Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:03 am

Re: 4.3 Prep.

Is anyone else having problems with the mature language filter resetting itself on multiple characters? I turn it off, relog, and it's back on again. >.<
degre
Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:15 am

Re: 4.3 Prep.

They know you are a dame and don't want you to see this crude language Image
Nikachelle
Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:25 am

Re: 4.3 Prep.

*I'm* the one swearing and not able to see my own words!
Flex
Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:58 am

Re: 4.3 Prep.

Nikachelle wrote:*I'm* the one swearing and not able to see my own words!


If you exit the game while logged in via a hard program exit, alt-F4 for Windows or Command-Option-Q for Mac, it should retain the setting.
lythac
Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:26 am

Re: 4.3 Prep.

degre wrote:Are you busy on Sunday? :mrgreen:


Think so. I have no time anymore.

Given the ease of LFR grabbing two tanks for it seems to just get more loot for the players rather than fail-proofing it.
degre
Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:41 am

Re: 4.3 Prep.

lythac wrote:
degre wrote:Are you busy on Sunday? :mrgreen:


Think so. I have no time anymore.

Given the ease of LFR grabbing two tanks for it seems to just get more loot for the players rather than fail-proofing it.

To be fair I don't really intend to run the first part of the LFR on my main, I'll do it once just say I've done it and then I'll try the second bit as I want a chance at the Souldrinker, but that's all I really care for, then I plan to get in there with alts or only if someone asks me around.