Digren wrote:Even with the cloak, though, if you are changing spec and can't run the quest, just walk over to your Hyjal rep vendor and buy a Wrap of the Great Turtle. Either way you can pretty-much instantly pick up the third-best or fifth-best cloak. (If you change spec after doing the quest but before becoming exalted with Hyjal? Okay then, spend some money on a Twilight Dragonscale Cloak and have a near-identical fifth-best cloak.)
Unless there's a very good reason I doubt if I'll dip below 346, if even that.
As for the cloak, I'll have to include the Hyjal rep reward because of the quest, but I really don't see a reason to dip below 359 in that slot. Possibly, but only possibly, if there's a valid reason to keep a list of quick and dirty failsafes to get started with heroics. That would, however, force me to run three levels of failsafe gear.