Skip to content
Maintankadin

Goddamn shields...

Tacoshell
Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:20 am
I have nothing wrong with the term crit cap but I will fight the usage of crit cap tooth and nail for the health of the tanking community. I'm sure it was a slip of the tounge (finger?) for lore to use the term but it was damaging for him to do so exspecially as a tanking celebrity that many look up to.


You sure are going through a lot of trouble just to argue semantics.

Pertaining to the topic, I prefered the Royal Crest due to its superior stamina and relative balance in stats, though I switched to the Ruin shield today when it dropped, just because I like block value =/
Veilan
Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:03 am
Eanin wrote:Just for the record...having a Titansteel Shield Wall crafted does not in fact guarantee that the Lordaeron shield will drop, especially if you are an exceptionally vain Blood Elf who really just wants it for the looks.


That's why :D.
amh
Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:10 am
Tacoshell wrote:You sure are going through a lot of trouble just to argue semantics.


I could say the same, but that would be boring. While the color Majiben uses really tears my eyes and makes me painfully aware that my internal organs are threatening to flee in horror, he makes a very valid point. This site gets read by a lot of people; might as well try to spread the good word. Did you notice how fast "uncrushable" became "block-capped"?

Macktruck wrote:Sry but Hero's Surrender is the best looking shield. Don't be spreading lies lol.


That's a blatant lie. The Barricade looks so much better!
Sartor
Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:11 am
Personally I prefer to go for the Royal crest.

I just don't like paying for a craft which I am going to replace in Naxx..

As for the other shield I don't like much the dodge, even back in TBC. :P

As for good looking, Royal Crest beats em all... the best looking shield after the one from Illidan.
Valoel
Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:42 am
ah personally i went with crygil's as i was having problems getting Royal crest to drop. Badges spent and the next day the Crest drops, go figure...

In terms of looks the crest wins hands down tho. I dont use either now, got lucky and Wall of Terror dropped woop :)