Threatco wrote:(dodge%) + (parry%) + (block %) + (defence chance to miss) + (5%) = 102.4% the goal?
That's it. Don't forget to take the avoidance %s after DR.
Yes I am using the libram. So I will probably start shopping for the conc one. For MH weapon its the parry rating axe off zul'jin. Any idea what would be good for more raw stamina on a weapon and hopefully + or better dps?
You're probably using the best weapon you can right now. This WoWhead item comparison page lists what I consider to be the best T5-level tank weapons that we can get. The Cleaver's on that list, and the only items "better" are the Merc Slicer/Cleaver/Pummeler (cleaver and pummeler not on the list) and the Mallet of the Tides. Unless you step foot in BT and happen to pick up the Brutalizer, you're fine where you are.
