Skip to content
Maintankadin

Gear Check/Advice Thread (All Specific Advice Requests Here)

Zeruvar
Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:24 pm
If you get 102.4% avoidance without holy shield that would be a huge achievement. 102.4% avoidance with holy shield w/o using the Libram of Repentance is one way to go. If you get the Tankadin (should be here too in Maintankadin) it helps you get a clearer picture about your tanking stats. (Shows your total Parry%/Dodge%/Miss%/Pure Avoidance%/Block%/BV/Crusing and or Critable/ and Effective Health)

There was a discussion about using %2 threat over the SD enchant on gloves. Something along being able to do 600-700 TPS first for the %2 threat enchant to be better over the straigth up SD enchant. Not too worried about it myself since if im in MH, I have more than enough SD and rather get more Stamina to hold more mobs.
_________________
Fidelity
Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:55 pm

i think this is where o_O

Anyways i used to play prot while i lvled then a little once i was 70 my question is mostly of threat

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eitrigg&n=Fidelity

is my armory link (sorry if im actualy holy at times i switch around to help people) all i expect is to tank kara as my healing is mostly needed for the 25 mans i ran a few things today and was pulling about 400 tps max :S which seems low. just want to know if im doing some thing wrong or thats about what i should be doing and how / if i should be looking for me besides geting new gear to stack more spell damage


(just dont want to look like a noob in a raid)

thanks to all
Andryana
Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:09 am
Hi everyone, again asking for some advice, so today i got my chestguard of the stoic guardian, and i'm wondering if gemming it with 3*Solid Star(12 sta) is the way to go?

I would also like to ask to which upgrade i should aim to next, i might snag 15 quick badges for the libram(i only do heroics atm, but you never know).. so after that, should i start saving for the 100 badges pants, or maybe get a quick upgrade like Slikk's Cloak http://www.wowhead.com/?item=33593 or unyielding force http://www.wowhead.com/?item=29384 ?

And any other advice on my gear it would be helpful, thanks!

EDIT:I would also like to ask if the oathkeeper's helm is worth it(made the mistake of not going engineering for goggles..im keeping BS hoping for good stuff in expansion) to replace the felsteel helm?

My armory:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&n=Andryana
Medduza
Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:24 am

Blue vs. Epic

Hello everyone. Sorry I can't post my armory link. I'm at work and is a block access to gaming sites Smile. I need help figuring out gear changes:

1) Felsteel gloves or Gauntlet of iron tower?

2) Felsteel helm or Helm of stalwart defender?

3) Sha'tari Wrought Armguards or Bracers of the green fortress?

I wish I could post my armory stuff so you guys can also see my gems/enchant to see if that makes the blue better than purple Sad I am trying to see if is worth getting any of those switched. I have enough to make 1 of them at the moment and if you guys could help me figure out if this is worth or should I just sell mats I've farmed? Thank you all for the help. This is a great site Smile (PS I know I need to switch -neck, shoulder, and chest I'm working on it hehe)
_________________
Medduza - 0/49/12 - Uther - 9/11 Kara