Skip to content
Maintankadin

75badge legs or 1000badge legs...

Andox
Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:52 am
I´d say this:

2.3 chestpiece.
2.4 legs and ring.
_________________
Dazhbog
Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:46 pm
Get both, use both. As to order, well, that depends on what you do most of the time.
_________________
Egtheridon
Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:12 pm
I'd recommend the inscribed for all the reason already mentioned, but also if your going to be running kara your going to start getting pieces from there, if for example the iron gauntlets of the maiden drops, that puts a lot toward being uncrushable and suddenly the unwavering legguards become worth a lot less than the inscribed leg plates would have. From what gear you said you had, I'd actually reccomend getting the chest piece from badges over the legs, due to the possibility of having the wrynn dynasty greaves drop from karazhan, from curator while the chest piece from nightbane is harder to obtain just cause nightbane is harder. If you know kara is gonna be an easy clear than, its not really an issue but if its your first time there and your guilds, it sometimes takes a while to advance into kara where you can down nightbane.
_________________
Paladin/70/Rivendare
Jarion
Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:25 am
There is a new 2.4 ring?

What is it? Not sure how I managed to miss that O.o
_________________
Nicki
Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:36 am
With access to epic gems (via badges)

The new badge legs net you over unwavering with solid stars
+144 armor
2.6% dodge
37 spell damage
+11 stamina

This is like getting the legs off akama but tailored for a paladin. I think im personally going to put on a spellthread and lose 10 stamina by upgrading its not a big loss at my gear level.

2.4 ring has 392 armor, 45 stam and 28 dodge rating and if i can work out how, i'll be using it and ring of sundered souls(or violet signet) depends how i feel.
_________________
To face death and glory with an equal smile
Lakirby
Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:19 am
I've had Unwavering since about 3 weeks after 2.3 came out, I'm going to be replacing them with the 2.4 legs. At the moment I use my Unwavering legs for the horde encampment trash in MH and for pretty much everything in BT, and T5 for everything below that. Gonna drop badges on 2 Empyrean Sapphires for the new badge legs too, they'll do me for a long time. I plan on using the new ones in my boss tank setup - and hopefully get my T6 gloves this weekend too to go with them.
_________________



<Shadows of Eternity> - Kilrogg EU - 4/5 MH 3/9 BT