Skip to content
Maintankadin

Passive Uncrushability & Thunderfury

Splug
Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:44 am
Ok, then yeah those numbers sound reasonable. I've heard 21% proc chance (I miss the days of the 30+% spamfest... so many easy duel wins) and hadn't taken into account that paladin 1h spec would improve the damage per proc. If nothing else, I figured confirming/denying the innate threat being removed was worth asking.

-Splug
_________________
(Usually) Prot warrior: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Splug
Mateo
Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:50 am
And that's something I didn't even answer, lol. The answer is yes, the innate threat was removed. The DD used to produce 810 bonus threat until 1.5 and even the AoE debuff threat was removed after BC hit in one of the patch notes I linked. Very Happy

Y'know - All they have to do to make TF viable going to level 80 is simply un-nerf it. LOL
_________________
Invisusira
Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:21 am
You basically can get more threat using a Sun Eater than TF. The treat is meaningless.

On fights where threat doesn't matter, I use it (FLK); otherwise I swap it in after I have a good aggro lead.
_________________
armory | youtube | stuff