Skip to content
Maintankadin

Battleworn Tuskguard

sunstrike
Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:40 am
I'm not happy about this at all. I wear my goggles for avoidance and my tuskguard for pure AoE blocking. Who cares about uncrushability when you are AoE tanking? I want the mega high BR not Def. If anything they should have taken the Dodge out and put Def in it's place instead. Now these are very oddly itemized with Mitigation Def and block, more of a warrior piece than a pally AoE tanking piece which we had before.
_________________
Shadowhamer
Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:51 am
The Tusk helm is now more of a main duty helm and I luv the change. yes it has no meta, but the other stats make up for it. All of us cannot be engies.

I have the T5 helm and I will be using the tusk instead now for MT'ing bosses. I will slap a spell signet on it instead of the dodge and defense and be gtg.
_________________
Evil does not fight fair, so nor do I

For he who dares !
jere
Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:47 am
I like the fact that I now have a non-engineering viable upgrade for my helm, so the changes look good to me. I honestly don't want to go engineering on this toon as I already have a 375 engineer and no other blacksmith, and honestly, I don't want to relearn blacksmithing on another toon.
_________________
sucellus
Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:51 am
For AoE surely the new 10% BV gem means a meta is basically essential?

Edit: Must learn to read properly before commenting. Smile
_________________
Dorvan
Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:42 am
I can also confirm the change, having seen it on myself in game.
_________________
Erlata
Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:08 am
I just got my Tuskguard back from a GM after i venderd it ages ago. I have that and the googles crunched some numbers and i loose 1 defence 1stam but gain 1 dodge more BV and more armour (just) so Tuskguard is the way forward for all you google people. But when can we get the googles Mark2 deisgn from where does it drop is it even out yet? as if we or i get that the googles will rule again Very Happy
_________________


http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Erlata
Dayblade
Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:04 pm
Googles 2 - pattern drop off trash in 25 man Sunwell.
_________________
Dayblade
First Officer, aGM, Blade of Honor