Skip to content
Maintankadin

Threat Trinkets

Mithos
Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:15 am
Ashtongue one is the best sustained one (best one overall imo unless you're AoE'ing):

By default it is 120 dmg over 8 seconds, 50% chance to proc. This gives it 24 DPS (holy damage) which is 45.6 TPS. Using the SD/TPS conversion of 1 SD = 0.63 TPS ish (from another post), then this is worth 72(.3809..) SD.

This is it's stats with various factors considered (DPS/TPS/SD equivalence);

Default:

24/45.6/72(.38..)


1H spec:
25.2/47.88/76 (exactly)


Imp Judge:

30/57/90(.47..)


Imp Judge and 1H spec:

31.5/59.85/95 (exactly)

So in my situation (bottom one, I think most people are in this one), it is 59.85 TPS and is worth 95 SD, thats pretty damn good.
_________________

Arthaal
Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:26 am
Edit to remove comment and math now that I understand what you meant by improved judgment... All this time I sat there looking at the numbers, scratching my head.

One correction remains: Default 480 damage (not 120) over 10 sec.
_________________
DJSticky
Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:31 pm
For threat trinkets I usualy use the Icon and the Battlemasters. I do like the threat from the BT trinket but I like the clicky on the battlemasters a little bit more, plus it's good for aoeing.
_________________
Magnusharkov
Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:31 pm
for now my threat trinkets are the silver crescent and the essence of the martyr. I use them just because the on use effects stack for +254 spell damage for 20 seconds (used with AW ofc). This is on top of the flat +71 from wearing them both
_________________