Skip to content
Maintankadin

Passive Uncrushability

Eanin
Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:29 am
http://www.warcrafter.net/sandbox/18923

Passive uncrushability with not a single piece of gear from beyond T4 content. You need to add King's, Mudfish and an Elixir of Major Agility, but it is possible.
_________________
kalbear
Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:10 am
Yeah, I don't understand the love for passive uncrushability. Is hitting HS every 8 seconds so much harder? Is the chance of eating one crush so much worse than having, say, 4k more health?

Weird.
Questioner
Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:51 am
People keep saying why would you do this, isn't holy shield better?

Go back and read the OP.


And as I said, I will use it to solo old world raid content. Why? To say I did it. Very Happy


(PS: Took ZG Panther boss solo to 26% before I ran out of shields in an 88% setup...I'll get her next time.)
_________________
<3 Tankadin at Heart.

Not necessarily accurate: Armory
kalbear
Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:55 am
But solo farming isn't that useful of a reason either, since nothing actually crushes. It'd be better to up your block value and armor instead and mitigate more of the damage you do take instead of making sure you can't take special hits.
Questioner
Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:02 pm
Can someone link the thread that shows the balance point at which block RATING becomes more effective than block VALUE? Perhaps that might help some people understand.
_________________
<3 Tankadin at Heart.

Not necessarily accurate: Armory
Aalryn
Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:22 pm
It doesn't have a point. It's like climbing a mountain. People do it because it's there.

100 heroic badges & 1153 gold later...

_________________
Official tankadin of <The Core> Tichondrius

Old FFXI signatures are FTW. Miss my hot mithra