Skip to content
Maintankadin

Continuum Blade VS Crystalforged Sword

Talryn
Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:14 am
I do have the +40 enchant. I didn't factor it into the comparison since it would be a given.

I have more spell damage. My biggest issue is lacking balanced gear like the Righteous set. I have lots of pre-raid tank gear. I'm working on it though. Just have bad luck with that stuff.

Just curious, if I were to try to move onto 10 mans, would you suggest the S1 gavel? I'm wondering when people find out they need more.
kalbear
Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:27 am
From what I've seen you would be fine in Kara as long as you had some mana oil and other consumables buffing your SD. Getting the gavel isn't a bad thing and will only help you, but it's certainly not necessary for the early parts of Kara. You should aim for having roughly 250 SD for Kara after buffing.

And honestly, you probably don't want most of the righteous set. The shoulders are good and the breastplate is okay if you can get away with the lack of avoidance, but most of your gear has to be targeted towards avoidance.