Skip to content
Maintankadin

Finally got my Darkmoon Card and....

Rainge
Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:44 pm
[DmgShield] = 29624 (1.6%) 0/1167 0.0% 25.4 Avg

My DC:V is equipped 100% of the time, so it does seem to be working.

The place where Ret aura isn't that useful is when you're avoiding/blocking a lot. It doesn't proc off blocks, so you're better off using Devo when you're not doing an AoE thing.
_________________
Juliette
Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:58 am
Ok, in my latest Heroic Shattered Halls run, I looked at my Recount stats afterwards and it said I did NO damage with Ret Aura. It might be a bug so I'll try using a different stat addon later today. If it ain't a bug, then I will switch to Devo Aura from now on, unless I'm doing AoE groups.

On a similar note, does BoSanc produce much threat/damage in relation to other abilities? I know it's godly for AoE groups, but could I afford to do without it and use BoK instead on normal pulls, while easily maintaining aggro over the 2nd guy (usually a SP in my groups). I mean the extra 1k+ health or so does look nice, and helps reassure the healers a bit Smile
_________________
Dorvan
Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:19 am
It's definitely a bug with your stats program, I generally run Dev Aura anyway on Heroic SH out of habit, but there's no way you're full blocking/avoiding every attack in there. I'm consistently able to pick up the damage with SWStats when I use Ret Aura.
blitzwing
Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:39 pm
I thought ret aura didnt proc only if you fully block the attack (take 0 damage) other wise, you still took damage, so it attacked back
_________________