Skip to content
Maintankadin

Stupid Warchief :(

Mordual
Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:55 pm
Droped fist time for me too....damn devilshark and steam hinge wont drop though
_________________
LV 70 Paladin
Ysera Server
Galoheart
Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:39 pm
I got my Figurine of Colossus 3 runs before i got Revered with Thrallmar. And actually i did 3 SH runs getting to Revered in one daty and did them back to back and the Figurine dropped on 2 of those runs. Fortunately i got it on the first run but Imagine that.

Luck of the draw i guess.
_________________

http://ardentdefender.blogspot.com/

"One day my time will come. Until then I continue to prepare myself"
Vinnicius
Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:33 pm
Got sick of trying, went on without it when Moroes' Pocket Watch dropped.
Perhaps I'll begin running Heroic SH and seeing if I can't get lucky, would be nice to have for AoE grinding.
Rainge
Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:19 pm
I feel much the same way about the Choker off Maiden. I've been exalted since June, and I still have never seen it drop.
_________________
Aalryn
Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:22 pm
20 weeks of killing High Warlord Naj'entus with no Tide-stomper's Greaves
19 weeks of killing Bloodboil with no Girdle of Mighty Resolve.


seriously f-ck the random loot system.
_________________
Official tankadin of The Core <Tichondrius>
Shai
Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:22 am
Stupid belt still hasn't dropped for us either, 18 kills and counting since 1st July. Gotten 3 bracers and 2 boots tho, and just got our first Supremus axe for warriors this week after 21 kills.
thangos
Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:26 pm

re:

All i can say is that im building quite the reputation for Prot Pally's on blackhand doing SV and SH runs. I actually had our healer a priest /yell PROT PALLY TANKS RULE!! It was all i could do to keep from pissing on myself laughing. They actually had a druid in the group for SV and had the balls to ask me what my HP/ Armor was when i joined the group. My reply was " Enough to AOE tank this place AND SH and finish them in 30- 45 min IF YOU can keep up healing!"

I am so gratefull i found this website because before i found it i was just respecing constantly because i didn't know "theorycraft". Now i am getting tells asking me to MT Kara on a regular basis but alas i'm on nightshift so no gaming goodness for me.

Oh but lastly, i got the DS cape the ARC ring and the BOT? ring andarmu's tear and the other one just check my armory Thangos Blackhand. I have gotten everything but friggin trinkets, once i get the Colossus i may get naykid and run three laps around my house shouting JOOOOOOY ala ren and stimpy.

:p
_________________
Guillex
Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:29 pm
The trinket has NOT been nerfed, nor is there plans to be.

Someone thought it'd be funny to start a rumor on the official forums, it got squashed, and now look what's happening.
_________________
Official thread killer

Gerilith
Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:25 pm
I farmed the supplicants yesterday (again) and a tauren pulled Neltharel + all reaspawn he found into me....it was fun since I've been looting while fighting the new mobs and immortal due to the figurine. Wink

After ten minutes of continious looting while killing, he cried on my shoulders and gone away Laughing
_________________

Cauze blizzard begins to let healing suck.
Dinedan
Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:30 am
It took me maybe 15 runs to get it - halfway to Exalted I think. I STILL have never seen my gloves drop there. Of course my guild loves me for wanting to always go there. ALL our Locks and Priests have to have gloves by now!

The SH frustration balances out - I got my Devilshark first time and my Spaulders of Righteous dropped the first time too - and I didn't even know that they dropped there!
_________________


Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Feathermoon&n=Dinedan