Skip to content
Maintankadin

16k HP Unbuffed, Uncrushable Pre-Karazhan

moduspwnens
Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:05 am
Someone said earlier that a flask will cover the missing 3 defense eaily, so I don't see a reason to change my gearset.

Nicos
Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:35 am
From the sticky at the top of this forum:

Nicos
Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:44 am
His statement is that since he's uncrushable he is Uncrittable. I'm trying to find evidence to support or refute that.
Nicos
Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:48 am
Ok, so technically speaking... if I had 102.4% avoidance without having to use Holy Shield, I would be both Uncrushable and Uncrittable, yes?

(I know that's pretty much impossible, but I'm just gathering information.)
Guillex
Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:38 am
The only numbers that should be included in your calculations of avoidance should be the ones from your paper doll. No more, no less.

Players make mistakes, and keeping up scorpid sting shouldn't be relied on when trying to check your uncrushability.
_________________
Official thread killer

Dorvan
Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:19 am
Regarding uncrushable/uncrittable, if you're uncrushable then whenever Holy Shield is up you can't be crit either. *However*, no one has perfect 100% uptime on Holy Shield due to lag, so 490 defense is absolutely mandatory, as a freak crushing blow due to HS lag may stress your healers, but a freak crit is likely a wipe.