Skip to content
Maintankadin

Glyph of Seal of Vengeance

semp
Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:17 am
yes 10 expertise skill is way, way, way OP. WOuldnt be suprised when they change it to 10 rating.
Majiben
Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:56 am
Warriors have one that increases BV by 10%. I think they'll lose that before we lose our SOV glyph.
_________________
Majiben
If we wanted Ret to be a joke, we would have just left the tree as it was, and maybe kicked it a little for good measure. -GC
Falibard
Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:40 pm
My spider sense is tingling... I think I'm due to discover this soon. Any Horde side Lightning's Blade pally tanks that want it send me a PM and I'll sell it for cheap to you. <3


If not you can buy the expensive ones I put on the AH Cool
Ulushnar
Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:02 pm
I just found it in the AH for the bargain price of 5G! Very Happy

The problem now is I appear to have 33 Expertise without trying, which is somewhat over the Dodge cap. May have to look into a replacement for my WA revered chest.
_________________
Blog


Do you use your powers for Good, or for Awesome?
verthis
Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:18 pm
Still not able to get hold of this one on my server.

Scribes are all slacking.
_________________
Lave
Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:50 am
dunno.. whats the big deal with expertise anyway?
nether would a white dodge/parry hurt your vengeance
stacks, nor is like 70% of our threat affected by expertise

shor(!), consecration, seal, judgement, avengersshield, exorcism, holywrath.. not concern of parry/dodge

the only thing that remains is hammer of the righteous.. and even hotr cant
be parried (unconfirmed if deflect ist reduced by expertise like parry)

so seal of vengeance does improve my 2nd or 3rd rank threat ability
by half of what expertise does do every warrior ability.. and does absolutly
nothing to all my other threat styles

imo expertise is a pretty bad stat for us.. correct me if im wrong here
_________________
verthis
Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:20 am
Expertise is also to some extent a mitigation stat, add that to the fact that there really is nothing better to put in that glyph slot anyway.
_________________
KysenMurrin
Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:27 am
Finally showed up on my server, 30g. With talents, racial, glyph, and the expertise rating on my helm and chest, I have 30 expertise, well over the dodge cap.
_________________
Amshel
Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:50 am
Bought this yesterday from a Scribe with 409..? skill. The Glyph was gray to them. It cost me 10g. I gave em 15.

I had been asking trade channel regularly with no success and looking at every Scribes paladin glyph list to see if they had it.
_________________
daemonym
Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:38 am
finally these things are around, got one last night for 25g. all the others were 45+. ima happy tankadin in a week wen i hit 80 =p
_________________
amh
Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:54 am
It exists! An angel came up to me in IF and most discreetly handed it over! I think that scribe is about to make some serious profit... He is probably still the only one on the server that can make it.
_________________
Kieras <- armory
HinataDestiny
Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:12 am
I hate every last one of you that got it cheap. 175g off the only Scribe alliance side to have learned it so far
_________________
Hinata - 80 - Arygos

LF Guild